I know many want to visit Jon, but his main goal is to rest and get stronger. We have decided that tomm 11-1pm he would be open to visitors. Then tomm eve btwn 530-700. He can't visit long at all, but would love to see some smiling faces. Thanks.
Laura, It's so good to hear Jon is feeling better! I'm sure you could use some sleep as well! It's funny how the body can keep on going when you could fall asleep standing up! Give Campbell a BIG HUG, I'm sure she misses dad a lot. Saying I love you everyday is the icing of the cake! Take care, Miss you, klinke
Laura, It's so good to hear Jon is feeling better! I'm sure you could use some sleep as well! It's funny how the body can keep on going when you could fall asleep standing up! Give Campbell a BIG HUG, I'm sure she misses dad a lot. Saying I love you everyday is the icing of the cake! Take care, Miss you, klinke
3 comments:
Laura, It's so good to hear Jon is feeling better! I'm sure you could use some sleep as well! It's funny how the body can keep on going when you could fall asleep standing up! Give Campbell a BIG HUG, I'm sure she misses dad a lot. Saying I love you everyday is the icing of the cake!
Take care, Miss you,
klinke
Laura, It's so good to hear Jon is feeling better! I'm sure you could use some sleep as well! It's funny how the body can keep on going when you could fall asleep standing up! Give Campbell a BIG HUG, I'm sure she misses dad a lot. Saying I love you everyday is the icing of the cake!
Take care, Miss you,
klinke
sorry darn computers
Post a Comment