Thursday, February 17, 2011
Thursday
The tube is placed in Jon's stomach. He told me he rested well last night. He looks better everyday. The rest has helped out tremendously. I am going to stay with him tonight, which will be nice for both of us. I appreciate ALL the offers to help, and I am sorry that I can't get back to everyone. I know there are sooooo many people that love and care for Jon, and all the cards, calls and nice words of encouragement are the best medicine. Right now we are thinking he will go home early next week. I WILL be asking for help when we get on a home schedule. Enjoy the day and don't forget to tell your significant other how much you love them. Everyday is a gift.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We all love you too Laura!!!
I echo Amey's comment. We love you too Laura! We on 5A are anxiously awaiting instructions on how we can help you and/or your family. Lisa Archer
Post a Comment