Sunday, February 27, 2011
Sunday
Found out today Jon has had 3 days of negative blood cultures, which is great. He will be having a new line placed early tomm am. Right now he is still getting some IV pain meds. Tomm he is going to try another oral pain med. It would be easier to have oral pain meds at home, otherwise he will be connected to an IV pump 24/7. Today I stopped by to see him for awhile with the kids. This was a big day for me. It was the open house celebration of the new University of Minnesota Amplatz Children's Hospital. My family toured the new hospital with me, which was unbelievable. It is a state-of-the -art facility, and I am soooooo excited to work there. Jon wasn't able to go, which was hard for both of us. A lot of photos were taken, and I promised to get him a private tour when he is able. I hope you all had a great weekend. Pray everything goes well, and Jon gets discharged soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
GREAT NEWS! :)
I went to the website and looked at the facility. It's a real beauty. I can see why you'd like being part of that! Greetings to Jon from us, too.
great news! hope things continue to move in the right direction so Jon can go home--
always thinking of all of you---
The Palmers
Post a Comment