The oncologist just came by. We didn't get any news we wanted to hear. His scans show that he has small little tumors throughout his peritoneum/abdomen. They call this cancer progression "seeding". At this time there isn't really any treatment that works. We just need to pray for a miracle. We are still planning on having a stent placed in his liver tommorrow.
11 comments:
We continue to hold you all in our thoughts and prayers--just know we are here for you-
Lee, Beth & family
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let us know if we can help in any way. The Olson Family - Ken, Pat, John, Mark, Bill, Ann, Sandra, Doneta, Maggie, Jack and Chase.
Laura, I want to call, but I don't want to bug you. If you need anything call us!!! I am in Edina tomorrow 952-925-5334. I will put the staff on alert to come get me no matter what!!! I love all of you and I am sending hugs and prayers around the clock!!!
Chuck and I have you in our prayers. We love you Jon!
You are in our thoughts and prayers. I will continue to lift you up in prayer during daily mass.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Love,
Penny & Jon Tupy
Dave Kane has kept me updated and I was just forwarded to this site. Know your family is getting prayers from ours.
He has shown people you can beat this, this long. I hope we can get it under control for as long as possible. -Angela Zeyen
Laura,
I'm thinking of you all constantly. Please know you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Praying for a miracle.
Jennifer Darrington
Laura, I've been thinking of you guys (you, Jon, Blake and Campbell) most of the day. Please know we are here if you need us.
Robin, Fred and Tally
In my thoughts and prayers!
My heart aches for you all! You are in my thoughts and prayers always!
love,
klinke
Laura/Jon,
I am thinking of both of you and praying for peace, strength and a miricle. I wish I were there to give you both a big hug. Joy
Post a Comment