Jon and I are overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support, especially today. So many of you are eagar to help Jon get his wish. I will be setting up an account tomm, you can send monetary donations to. Love to all !!!
Jon- I think of you all day, everyday. I wish Minnesota wasn't so far and I could come see you. I always check in to make sure the Reddekopps and my mom are sending all of my love. I will be in MN in April and cannot wait to see you then... it's a date ;) xoxo
I know you are very overwhelmed by all that is going on with Jon right now, but hoping you can touch base with me. I am a friend of Jon's from High School. One of my friends as a friend who is an exec at Disney. He can not promise anything, but I need to ask you some questions to see what we might be able to do. Call me @ 612-384-9499 or email me at sliebl@visi.com. Sara Liebl
2 comments:
Just incase this doesn't find you on facebook...
Jon- I think of you all day, everyday. I wish Minnesota wasn't so far and I could come see you. I always check in to make sure the Reddekopps and my mom are sending all of my love. I will be in MN in April and cannot wait to see you then... it's a date ;) xoxo
Laura,
I know you are very overwhelmed by all that is going on with Jon right now, but hoping you can touch base with me. I am a friend of Jon's from High School. One of my friends as a friend who is an exec at Disney. He can not promise anything, but I need to ask you some questions to see what we might be able to do. Call me @ 612-384-9499 or email me at sliebl@visi.com.
Sara Liebl
Post a Comment