Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday 5:30pm

Jon looks a lot better than yesterday. His pain is better controlled. We just got back from a 45min walk to the lobby, World Market and McDonald's. I stopped and got some funny movies on my way here, which we are going to watch now. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

7 comments:

Mary Krizan said...

I'm so glad you had a nice day spent together!

Anonymous said...

Laura, you and Jon are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything please let me know.

Michelle Doyle

Anonymous said...

Laura, about a week ago one of our classmates brought your blog to our attention. We are praying for you and Jon. I am glad today was a better day for Jon, and we look forward to helping you with your family trip to Disney.

Vicki Berg Fors

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jon- Renee and I pray everyday for the both of you. Tom and Renee

Sara Zweber said...

Sometimes laughter is the best medicine. Hope you enjoyed some quality time together. Always thinking of you Jon, Laura, Blake & Campbell!
Sending love & big hugs,
Kenny, Sara, Luke, Libby, Matthew & Jacob

Anonymous said...

Laura, Jon and children - May you all continue to have the amazing strength that carries you through each day! You are an incredible family. I wish you peaceful days. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Sima Perry

Glen Kragness said...

Laura and Jon,
I want to help with your "wish". I'll look for your post on the fund. Our small group bible study prayed for you today and I continue to lift you guys every day. Glad you had a day together. Jon you are such a sweetheart, Jeanette and I love you very much. Laura, you are amazing.
Glen