Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday

Jon is quite confused this am. I had a neighbor help me get him upstairs. He got a little upset when I wasn't dressing him like he wanted. I will be putting a plan together today on getting help at home. I know he wants to be at home.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you please post if you think Jon is going to be able to attend the event on Sunday.

Michelle E said...

We'll be praying for each of you today!

dawn busch said...

Laura-

I think of you and Jon often and am sending prayers and hope your way. Your optimism and strength is inspiring.

Although I won't be able to join you on Sunday, I will be there in spirit.

Wishing you peace,
-Dawn Busch

Joyce said...

Thank you for taking the time to share Jon's progress with us.

Praying for you...
Love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you. Praying for peace, acceptance, and serenity to fill your home in these coming days.

Unknown said...

Dear Laura and Jon,
Sending a squeeze via email.
Love, Doctor Tom and Diamond Deb

Anonymous said...

You know that Jon is always front and center in my thoughts and prayers. I only wish I could do more for the both of you.

Mary Krizan said...

We're praying for you, along with many others, I see. I so wish there were something we could do. You two are amazing and an awesome witness to us all.