Jon struggling to get air. Just called for some oxygen to be delivered, praying it gives him some comfort. Tomm night I will be getting night help. I will be at the race Sunday. At this point Jon will not be coming, but I would still love all the support for him that day.
5 comments:
Praying for peace and comfort for Jon and for continued strength for you Laura. Please call on us if you need help with Campbell or anything else. May God bless all of you.
Jen & Terry Huddle
We are praying for your entire family and thinking of you often.
I'll still be there Sunday to do my best to win the 5K for Jon!
Dave Labno & Family
Laura,
I am often struck by the beauty of your words on this blog and the wonder and miracle of life.
We are thinking daily of you and we will be there on Sunday.
Sending you a mega-super-sized hug,
Robin Ricke
Laura,
So very sorry for your loss. I was lucky enough to meet Jon while working together at Sprint. He was a great man that will be sorely missed. Though he may have moved on from this world, the effect he had on those of us left behind will remain forever.
My best,
John Sommers
Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
The strife is o'er, the battle done;
the victory of life is won;
the song of triumph has begun:Alleluia!
The powers of death have done their worst,
but Christ their legions hath dispersed;
let shouts of holy joy outburst: Alleluia!
Lord, by the stripes which wounded thee,
from death's dread sting thy servants free,
that we may live, and sing to thee:
Alleluia!
Sending you love and hugs.
Penny & Jon Tupy
Post a Comment