Thursday, May 5, 2011
Thursday 11pm
Jon had a rough time last night. Wednesday during the day be did well. We went to the neighbors for dinner, he actually ate, and stayed out longer than usual. He was then up most of the night, sitting up in the chair. He was short of breath and said he felt like he could not breathe well. His pulse and resp were slightly up. I listened to his lungs, and discovered decreased breathe sounds throughout all left lung fields. He lies on his left a lot and believe he is getting somet fluid build up from his IV nutrition at night. Overnight he gets 1980cc of fluid. He wants to see how tonight goes. I am thinking we need to start cutting back on the volume of his nutrition. He is feeling full up to his throat and gets short of breathe easily throughout the day. Stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sorry we missed you at the park a couple of weeks ago. I am thinking of all of you. God Bless, Martha and Gabi
Post a Comment