Monday, May 16, 2011

Walk on Sunday for Jon

For those of you needing information...The race/walk is at 9am on Sunday the 22nd at Southdale in Edina. You can register early that day,or online at www.getyourrearingear.com , the event is listed on the right side of the main web page. It is sponsered by the colon cancer coalition. Jon will be there sitting at the finish line.

3 comments:

suza said...

I wish I could have been there on Sunday. You are constantly in my thoughts. I love you both :-)

Simonson Family said...

Laura & Campbell...

Sending big hugs your way during this time. Just wanted you to know that the last line of this post is even stronger now: Jon will be there sitting at the finish line. Yes, his spirit will live on forever inside both of you!

Much love,

Trina, Rich & Sam Simonson

Niemeyers said...

Laura,

I admired Jon for his strength of character and his determination. I will continue to be inspired by the actions he took and the things he did while he was alive. He will live in my memories.

You are one of the strongest people I have ever met. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

We will see you on Sunday.

Love,
Lanna and Matt Niemeyer