Friday, May 20, 2011

Sunday Walk!!!

I will be holding a bushel of blue mylar ballons and one elmo balloon too for Campbell. Please come and for the walk or just to stop by before hand. The walk begins at 9am. You can pre-register or register the day of the event.

www.getyourrearingear.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura,

I am so sorry for the loss of Jon. I am glad that he will no longer be in pain, that he handled so well, as you have shared with us all & no more shortness of breath.

I was wondering if you are in need of a slideshow for his wake? I will be happy to help with one.

If so, please feel free to call me at 651-343-6200.

Take care...
Mike Anderson

Tiffany McGillis said...

Laura - we have a group coming from Sprint. We will come and find you. We will see you there.
Tiffany McGillis