Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Update

Today was a rough day. Jon was outside with a neighbor and took a fall. He was going up some outside steps into a house, lost his balance and fell backwards, and hit his head. It was not a hard hit, but he did get an abrasion on the top of his head and took some skin off his back along his spine. His balance is off a bit now, so he needs some stand by assist when up and about. It is soooooo hard for me to see him like this. Whenever I start to cry, he gives me a big hug and says with confidence "I am OK". Thank you everyone for your continual support as I go through this most difficult journey with Jon.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Laura....I have no words. Continued prayers for strength being sent up. Love to you all.

Annie & Gordie

Anonymous said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Love you all.

Penny & Jon Tupy

RR said...

Thinking of you and your family Laura. Love to you all.

Robin, Fred & Talia

Anonymous said...

Major hugs for you Laura. Special prayers daily for all of you. I'm always available 24/7.

Sima

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for your family and sending you a great big hug to lift you up when you're feeling low.

Anonymous said...

Laura, Both you and Jon continue to amaze me with your courage and strength. You are in our prayers.

Kim,Brian, Will and Kate

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Jon is so lucky to have you! Being a care giver is a 24hour job!! I think about you and Jon often!

Praying for you both!
KLInke

Anonymous said...

Your words are so poignant! And my words are so simple. Give my best to Jon; and maybe I'll see you on Sunday. In the meantime, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Bev Hilger

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you guys. Jon, you are one of the most courageous people we know. Praying for you and your family. Megan (Murphy) & Brent