Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Wednesday Night
We landed in Minnesota later this afternoon. It took a bit longer than expected because we had to go around some bad weather. OK with us, as long as we made it back safe and sound. We had a nice dinner waiting at our neighbors home tonight too, thanks Minerva. It was a whirlwind trip and we enjoyed every minute. We could have never done it without the generosity of all you that love and support us through this difficult journey. You can never imagine nor descibe the power of the human spirit until you experience something as life changing as this. It is comforting to know that there is always SOMEONE I can lean on at anytime. Tomm I will be posting some of the 200+ photos that were taken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
jon and laura~
this is amy jarpe, one of your neighbors. Laura you remembered me when i saw both of you at ECFE drop in play one Thurs. night....and Jon, i keep running into you at Byerly's!! (-: your story has touched my heart and i think of your family often. I came across a touching story of cancer i thought you would both enjoy. Here is the site~ http://vimeo.com/19949696 I hope it speaks to you in some way.
you are in my prayers,
amy, nate, britton and jordyn
Hey Jon and Laura,
I'm thrilled you made the trip and I look forward to the pictures. It was a wonderful wish and idea. God Bless you all and know you are loved and in our prayers.
August and family.
Post a Comment