Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thursday 1030pm

Busy, busy week. I went into work for a staff mtg on tues to be up-to-date on what is happening with the move to the new hospital. It was great for me to see my work buddies. Wed I drove Jon up to Edina and he had lunch with his co-workers, and I looked around at the Galleria. Today he went with his dad and Campbell to storytime, went on a walk and took our weekly trip to Target. His pain seems to be controlled better the last day and a half. Nothing slows him down. It may take him a little longer, but he keeps the pace. It is hard being in the house soooo much with the cold weather. Spring can't come soon enough.

3 comments:

Kelly Preimesberger and Eric Snyder said...

Laura I couldn't agree more about spring coming. Finn and I have been wanting spring since February. We are getting a little stir crazy being inside all the time but it is for a good reason. I am glad that you were able to go into work and see your work friends. I have done that too.

Take care and always in our thoughts.

Unknown said...

glad to hear you are all doing ok --let's hope the snow melts quickly and we get some real spring weather--
thinking of all of you--

Beth

RR said...

No kidding about spring - geez! Fred and I both decided collectively that the snow would melt and not to bother with the driveway. Hopefully that holds true but we may need to break down and do the sidewalk for the passerbys.

Glad to hear that Jon is in less pain, although I'm not surprised that he is keeping up with even active little C. He has one tough spirit!