Jon has had a great weekend. Yesterday we went to St.Paul and he got a nice haircut. We then took Campbell to see her great grandparents. Today we went over to Miss. Beth's for lunch, and then some friends stopped by the house to visit. He is slowly eating more by mouth. He seems to have a lot of energy early in the day.
2 comments:
I am glad that you guys had a great weekend! When spring finally comes around Finn and I would love to come and visit!
I enjoy reading your blog so much Laura! I'm glad to hear your w/e went well. That's great Jon that you are able to get some of your appetite back. I think breakfast is the best meal of the day! I hope your pain is under control, Jon! I admire you both for your strength to make every day count! My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Kathy Linke
Post a Comment