Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday

10,000+ hits in one month on the blog!!! Thanks for all the love, concern and support over the last month. Today Jon went with Campbell and I to her ECFE class. We then dropped her off at Miss Beth's so we could catch up on some things. Homecare came over, took some blood and changed his PICC line dressing. Jon has been experiencing some increased pain, so we are going to increase the amt of pain medicine going through his morphine pump. We picked up Campbell later this afternoon and took her to the MOA. We were there for a couple hours and came home. Jon needed to rest. We hope he has a restful night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am just catching up on all that you are going through the last month. I think you are amazing and inspiring to find the strength to do these little things with Campbell. We are praying for you.
Robin and Boyd