Looks like we are off to see Mickey on Sunday. We decided to charter a private jet round trip. It makes everything so much easier. That being said....we have set a goal of $7,500 to raise to make sure this trip happens for Jon, without being too much of a financial burden. He had another good day. I am setting rules for him to pace himself and save all the energy he can for this trip.
3 comments:
Laura,
What are your thoughts about us spreading the word about this? Would it be ok for some of us to post this info on our FB page? I have a lot of friends that know jon from high school, but I haven't posted anything just out of privacy and respect for you all. I'm thinking the more people that know the possibility that more money can be raised? Can you let us know if you are comfortable with that? I completely understand if you are not. take care, I'm constantly thinking of you all.
Jen
Laura and Jon, It is good news that you posted on Thursday! I had contacted the Vikings on Thursday a.m. and spoke with the Wilf's personal secretary to ask if they would consider using their jet for you but was unsuccessful. So I'm glad to know you were able to make arrangements. Have a safe, wonderful trip. You are an amazing family and my prayers are with you.
Sima
This info may be too late; but there's a group of private pilots w/planes who transport seriously people across the country. Their name is Angels of Mercy. Sorry I don't have any further contact info at this time. Best of luck to you all! luvya, jon bev hilger
Post a Comment