Jon is off to New York again today, traveling solo. He will be having a baseline PET scan, and meeting with his surgeon and oncologist. They are going to be starting the chemotherapy through his hepatic pump and putting a plan together for his systemic chemotherapy he will get in Minnesota. Most importantly, he needs to speak with the surgeon regarding when he can pick up and carry Campbell.
3 comments:
Jon and Laura,
I just found out about this site this is a great way to communicate with everyone. I hope everything is ok and that Jon's pain is undercontroll. How are you laura???
Tara
Hi guys!
Just checking in....hoping & praying all is going well for Jon in NYC, and Laura back home! We're here if you need ANYTHING!!
Hugs!
Hi Jon and Laura,
God Bless you both and your kids. I hope you are doing ok although this adventure must be exhausting in every way. Thanks for the posts - we are always with you.
August
Post a Comment