I am at the hotel and just called Jon's nurse. He went down around 12:00 for the hepatic pump study and isn't back yet. Last night was rough. He said that he was quite nausiated. He continues to have his pain managed with fentynl patches and pain pills. Will update you all when I get word.
5 comments:
Jon & Laura -
Thinking of you, and praying that the pain subsides & all tests come back with flying colors so you can return to the comforts of your home!! I'm sure Campbell has brought joy to many people during your visit...she's such a little dollie!! Give Jon our best, and know we're sending prayers every day! Love to you all!
Glad things are going okay, hope the nausea/pain continues to improve. Call me if you need help with Campbelll when you get back, I would love to help! Suza : )
Jon and Laura
We are thinking of you all. Heard the update on your trials this week-end and found the blog. We are sending our best wishes and prayers your way. We stand ready to help in any way we can when your are home. We will stay in touch. Safe travels home!
Jill Frazier and Becky Woll - your cobblestone neighbors...
Jon and Laura,
Tell Jon he is my hero. We all know how strong a person he is. He is so tough to be able to put up with the kind of pain he has known but Jon also knows it is all part of the healing and Jesus is healing him. Hang in there guys. Its going to get better soon, many people are praying for you two. ~Kevin and Mary Jo~
Jon & Laura,
Sorry to hear Jon has had to have another procedure, but I am happy things are going well. Jon, I don't know anyone more optimistic, easy going or stronger than you and am proud to count you as as friend. Hope to see you soon.
If you need ANYTHING please call.
Our prayers are always with you and your family.
Mark & Dawn
Post a Comment