Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lab update!!

Before Jon started chemo he had a cancer marker lab test done. It is a number that is followed to see how well his chemptherapy is working. Before chemo started it was 67 and today we found out that after one treatment the number decreased to 30!!! The number was cut in half, and we are very greatful for some good news.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!

Nikki and Zees just checking in to see how your doing. We love getting these updates. Keep them coming. Glad to hear your doing well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jon,
Well, I got your blog address correct. It was great to talk with you last evening. You look super. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Debby

Unknown said...

Hey Guys,

Keep up the good work!! I know everything is gonna work out for the best!!

Love Ya

Your Bro

Anonymous said...

Such AWSOME news! I'm so glad. Hang in there!
Robin and Boyd

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Glad to hear good news.
Igor