On March 31st, there is a 5k run, 5k walk or a 1/2 mile kids fun run in support of colon cancer research. Show your support for Jon's butt by getting your own out there! Here is the LINK to more information and details.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Joann and I am planning on running the Get Your Rear in Gear in support of Jon and Susie. Let's get a team together. How about Blake?
walk newletter cannot this be posted at various job places. I am sure Blake will do the five 6 walk with the rest of us. Should not everyone register as Jon Holmes team.
3 comments:
Joann and I am planning on running the Get Your Rear in Gear in support of Jon and Susie. Let's get a team together. How about Blake?
Joyce Heille sent that email about the run/walk.
joyceheille@hotmail.com
walk newletter cannot this be posted at various job places. I am sure Blake will do the five 6 walk with the rest of us. Should not everyone register as Jon Holmes team.
mom
Post a Comment