Jon had his follow-up with Dr. Sielaff (liver surgeon) yesterday. Dr. Sielaff re-assured Jon that doing chemo before surgery wasn't a set back, but just a different approach to his treatment. Sielaff is confident that Jon will respond well to the therapy and is planing on seeing Jon in the OR in 3 months for his liver resection. Jon is in good spirits and looks good!!! He is eating well, not losing weight, and hasn't had any side-effects from the chemotherapy. Tommorrow he will have his 1 week post chemo labs drawn.
2 comments:
JON AND LAURA
I WAS WITH SUE AND JOYCE TODAY FOR LUNCH AND JOYCE SAID THAT THERE IS A FIVE K AND A RUN FOR COLAN.....
CALLER AT 763-785 1963 OR CALL ME AND I WILL FIND HER EMAIL....
IT WOULD BE NICE TO POST ON SITE
MOM
Yo Homie!
BJ Keller had lunch with me about a week ago and gave me an update on your chemo and health. I'm thinking about you bud - hang in there and keep your chin up.
Drew Schmitz aka Ian Woosnam
Post a Comment