Saturday, June 23, 2007

Surgical Updates

Hi everybody! Jon's surgery is scheduled Wednesday the 27th @ noon. We are ready and he is feeling great. I will have my computer with me, and will be updating the blog throughout the day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jon,

I will be at the hospital tomorrow for your surgery, but probably won't be able to see you. So, I want to say I love you and I'm praying that you will awaken and recover with the best case scenerio. Although you've been through so much, I believe that you are young and strong and can battle this awful cancer.
Love and prayers to you kiddo.
Aunt Joyce

Anonymous said...

Jon,
Good morning. The best of luck today, my thoughts and prayers are with you buddy!!! I am so grateful you have such a loving and supportive community. Get better faster and you and I and Darin can go shopping. Miss you.
Take care. Bob Washburn

Anonymous said...

Jon and Laura,
You are in my thoughts and prayers today. The miracle of medical science and God's love will pull you through this time of trial.
Maryevelyn Monty

Anonymous said...

Jon and Laura, I didn't know you had a blog, but it does not surprise me. And I am so grateful it has created this opportunity for me to wish you the very best today. You've gone into this day with an inspiring attitude. Those of us who know you and care about you have been impressed with you for a long time, but never more so than in this time of challenge. Your fight has given us all a greater sense of purpose and a more sharply focused realization of what's important. We will pray for your complete and swift recovery. Beyond that, we need you back among us soon, Jon. The work will wait, but your victorious return to work is eagerly awaited. James

Anonymous said...

Jon,

Best of luck on the surgery. You look great and your attitude is great. See you back in the office in a couple of weeks. The office is not the same without you. We are all thinking about you.

Dave

August said...

Jon,

My thoughts and prayers are with you through this ordeal that you are handling with immense grace and serenity. I have faith you will come through this and encourage you to visit your old friends in NC (Lynn, Korey, Keefe, and my family) so we can celebrate your recovery together.

God Bless You.

August

Anonymous said...

Jon,

Everyone is with you in spirit today. We are all praying for success. Your courage, dignity and faith are astounding. Stay strong but know that you and Laura can lean on your Sprint Family when you need support. God bless and God-speed...
Marcia