Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday

Jon was discharged. He is still having some pain, but at least he is at home resting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The surgery results sure sound good! That is great news. There are so many people thinking of you, and wishing you the best. Thanks for the blog. It is so nice to know what is going on.

Carolee Carlson

Unknown said...

Hi Jon, Glad to know the surgery went well. A lot of people in Pennsylvania are praying for you and your family. God bless you.
Mary Newman

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!! So happy to hear that all has gone so well! I've been thinking of you, and then Tommy said you stopped by tonight (I was feeding Evan and he was told not to answer the door unless it was grandparents, so I'll give you a call later...). You are truly unbelievable to be up and around already! You are an inspiration to many of us... I feel so happy and relieved right now; I can only imagine how you must feel! :)

Now try to slow down and give your body some time to heal, Jon--you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Oops! Forgot to sign my name, but I'm sure you figured it out...
Tanya