Thursday, June 28, 2007

Jon's Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for my blessings….my breath, my loved ones, and being alive this day – all are gifts from You to me. Jesus, I place myself in your care at this difficult time. Take hold of my hand this day; help me know that I need face my troubles alone. Please send me consolation in my sorrow, courage in my fear, and healing in the midst of my battle with cancer. Please fill me with the grace to accept whatever may lie ahead for me and my loved ones and strengthen my faith in Your healing power. Thank you, Jesus, for the promise of hope you hold out to all who believe, and inspire me to this gift of hope to others as it has been given to me. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon,

Just a quick note to let you know Colleen and I will continue to keep you and your family in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy things have been going so well for you during your surgery!!! Continue to keep us updated. Thinking of you both!!!

-nikki and Zees