Sunday, April 10, 2011
Monday 1am
Here I am again at 1am. I do not have a facebook page, but Jon does and I use it. I just discovered how to request similar friends, so I thought I would add a couple of my own :) . Someday I will create a page of my own, when I have some free time. Nightime is the only time it is completely quiet, so I can think and get important stuff done, or at least make a list. Today we walked around the MOA early in the day. Then Jon rested on the couch the remainder. He was having some horrible pains this evening. I am going to make sure the pain team is told tomm. I know there are other options we haven't tried yet to help him. It is horrible to see him suffer and put up with the pain, when we haven't tried other meds. He is such a trooper. In agony he walked the mall today. Even though I could see it in his face, he said he was fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Jon & Laura,
We never know what lies ahead of us, what trials we will be put through. What truely matters through it all is how we accept it and live through it. What we will be judged on is how we love through our life and our trials. Jon's suffering is for the purpose of the whole family and the Body of Christ. It is a purification process. Jon's suffering has become your suffering as well Laura, and you both are a beautiful witness of love to each other and all of us. May God continue to bless you both with the courage, strength,endurance, comfort and love to see you through this trial. May your suffering be joined to Christ's suffering of His passion and dying on the cross for us all for scripture tells us that before entering Heaven we must be perfect as our Heavenly Father is perfect.
In a sense this is your walk through the Stations of the Cross especially through this Lenten Season. You are sharing the Passion with Christ Jon. As you reflect on the Stations of the Cross you like Jesus will see the your mother, your family. You will see their suffering with yours, all those who love you will suffer with you because of their love for you. Bind all this love together and place it at the foot of the cross for an offering to Jesus.
May Mary our Mother in Heaven wrap you in her mantle to hold and guide you with her love for the remainder of your journey here.
Peace and love to you both.
Laura,
I'm so glad you found me using Facebook. I've been trying to search for you but never found you. I've read through the past year of Jon's history. I'm so sorry to hear the latest news of Jon's health. My thoughts and many prayers are with Jon, you, and the rest of your family. I'm so glad you were able to make it to DisneyWorld! What a great wish you made come true for Jon! I will pray for him and I hope his pain can become more manageable.
Jen
Post a Comment