I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I would like to say thanks for all the invites to do stuff lately. The holiday weekend has been especially hard without Jon. Last night Campbell saw fireworks in New Prague, and I kept thinking about how excited Jon was to watch her reaction in the past. As Campbell always says, "Daddy is all better now, no more owies".
3 comments:
Laura,
I think of you often and know that you are going to be have some challenges ahead. Please let me know if you want or need anything. I am back at work so I am a hip, skip, and jump away from you.
Kelly
Jon saw Campbell's expressions at the fireworks, just from a different vantage point! Thinking of you as you endure all the "firsts" without Jon ~ here for you always, Laura...
thanks for the update laura, thinking of your family from up north!! how were NP's fireworks? talk soon -mora
Post a Comment