Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday June 5th

Had a bittersweet weekend. Blake graduated Friday night. He was soooooo excited and Jon looked down from above proud as could be. Saturday I went up to St. Kate's in the am, it would have been our 7th wedding anniversary, and we always went up to the chapel there every year. I brought our wedding album and sat in the chapel for awhile. The rest of the day I hung out with Campbell. When I get upset and sad I try to remember all the great times and that he is in a better place now. The kids and I are doing fine, it has been busy, busy around the house.

2 comments:

Kelly Preimesberger and Eric Snyder said...

I thought about you yesterday, if you made a visit to St. Kate's and the chapel. I am glad you made it there and had some reflection time. Congrats to Blake on his graduation! I remember when I asked Jon about Blake and I saw his eyes light up about Blake graduating. It showed me how proud he is of Blake.

I am planning on coming to Apple Valley most likely on Tuesday. Let me know if you are around and I will stop by.

Kelly

Annie said...

You are such an amazing woman, Laura! I hope your time at the chapel on Saturday was peaceful and that you could feel Jon's love.

Congratulations to Blake!

Annie