Friday, September 26, 2008
September 26,2008
I have decided to update the blog finally. We had a very busy summer. Jon had 2 spots removed from his liver and a total abdominal hernia repair in June. Everything went well and the liver surgeon got clean margins on the tumor sites. Jon is now going through "clean-up" chemo for six months, and will be done in January. God has blessed us with another pregnancy. Our little miracle (we aren't finding out the gender)is due to arrive February 4th. All has gone well with me, and I am now in my 21st week. We are also happy to announce that Blake is living full-time with us. Blake is a sophomore at Hastings High School, and now has a drivers permit. We hope all of you are well and thank you for your continual support :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, congratulations Holmes family! I am so happy to read this. We wish you all the best.
Emily (Jon's cousin)
Post a Comment