On Saturday the 24th of November Jon and I lost our precious little babies. I was 17 1/2 weeks along in the pregnancy. We had a boy and a girl. Jude was born at 3:35pm and Eva at 4:15 pm. They were beautiful... Now we have 2 little angels in heaven. Jon and I have been blessed with all the love and support from our families and friends at this time. It will take time to heal, but with our strong faith and support system we will get through this.
2 comments:
Dear Laura and Jon,
Ivan and I went to Mass in Hastings tonight and learned of the loss of your twins. We were so sad to hear of it; we had been so happy to hear about your pregnancy. You've been through so much! We hope your faith will bring you consolation at this difficult time. Mary & Ivan
Laura and Jon-
Just wanted to say that we are so sorry about your loss. This has been quite the year for the two of you. Zees and I think about the two of you often.
Your in our thoughts and prayers!
-nikki and zees
Post a Comment